Business development executive assistant
Experience in project management, marketing and business development plans. Preferably bilingual (English Spanish)
Business development executive assistant is in charge of:
- Identify market opportunities for business growth.
- Promote the company’s product services addressing and predicting client’s objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law- established rules and guidelines.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople.
- Attending conferences, meetings and industry events.
- Set goals for the development team and business growth, ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.